Easy science experiment of blowing balloon using only water, baking soda and citric acid which children can very well try at home.
All you need is-
1. Half fill the bottle with water.
2. Add two teaspoons of citric acid in water.
3. Add two teaspoons of baking soda in balloon.
4. Lightly twist the balloon and fit it on bottle’s opening.
5. Now allow the baking soda to fall in bottle.
6. Watch what happens.
7. Due to reaction of citric acid and baking soda , carbon dioxide gets created in bottle and that makes the balloon.
Isn’t that easy and fun science experiment. Try this easy science experiment at your home and impress your friends.
my name is Jessie welcome to our kids today I'm sure Inga experiment name is blowing balloon using baking soda and sandwiches for this extreme women need these things bottled water such witnesses making soda and balloons let us start ice to miss take the water and pour the water in bottle add two spoons of nitric acid in water take the balloon add one spoon of baking soda in balloon then take the module lightly to the balloon then carefully sweet Doublemint bottle opening once a balloon feet on bottles loaded and allow the baking soda to fall in the water then that fun let me explain you what happened the balloon is moving due to direction of baking soda and sang deuk acid carbon dioxide is created in button which make the balloon for few lights my video like share for more video subscribe to I will get my you next time you can generate videos with us on a Volvox dot-com friends please like and share our videos and subscribe to ok