Cream Cheese filled Banana Bread Muffins
for 12 muffins.
FOR THE BREAD
1. 1 large egg, beaten
2. ½ cup light brown sugar (110 g)
3. ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 g)
4. ½ cup butter, softened (115 g)
5. ¼ cup sour cream, greek yogurt may be substituted (60 g)
6.1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7. ½ teaspoon baking soda
8. ½ teaspoon baking powder
9. 1 pinch salt
10. 2 ripe bananas
11. 1 cup all-purpose flour (125 g)
12. FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FILLING
13. 1 large egg
14. 4 oz cream cheese, softened
15. ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 g)
16. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. To prepare the bread, combine egg, sugars, butter, sour cream and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together. Add the bananas and mash together.
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix lightly to combine. Set aside.
4.To prepare the cream cheese filling, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a small bowl.
5. To assemble the muffins, spoon a layer of bread batter into a greased muffin tin. Then spoon a layer of cream cheese filling, then top off with another layer of bread batter.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Baking times may vary. Muffins are done when a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Allow muffins to cool for 15 mins.
Connect with Tasty Food:
★Subscribe us on Youtube:
★ Like us on Facebook:
#food #tasty #yummy #tastyfood