Blue crab, soft shell blue crab or flower blue crab is expensive seafood in Vietnam. It is very difficult and time consuming for fishermen to catch blue crabs in natural environment. They spend 8-10 hours on small boats netting and catching ten to twenty blue crabs offshore per day. Once you pay 30USD per kilogram of blue crab in Vietnam, people would cook the best vietnam blue crab seafood for you. Tasty vietnam seafood from blue crab includes lemongrass-steamed blue crab, tamarind sweet and sour blue crab. Many small side walk vendors sell vietnam street food from blue crab like salted blue crab legs and minced blue crab rolls. Enjoy catch and cook blue crabs in Vietnam. FYI: different names but they are all the same: blue crab – soft shell blue crab – flower blue crab.
Full playlists of Vietnamese street food:
1. Whole animal cooking – Vietnam Street Food
2. Exclusive Insects Food in Vietnam
3. Local Vietnamese seafood street food
4. EXTREMELY GRAPHIC Cooking in Vietnam
5. Vietnam Street Food Series 2018 – Authentic Footage