This video will show you how to make bread with a Home Bakery (Bread Machine or Bread Maker): Panasonic SD-BH104
I know some people want to know how it works, and so did I, so I decided to make this video. I hope you find this helpful 😉
BTW, I won this Home Bakery at a recipe contest. You know if you follow my Facebook page. hehe
How to Bake Bread Using a Bread Machine
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: 4 hours
Number of servings: 1 loaf (6 slices)
Calories per slice: 181Kcal
250g (8.8oz.) bread flour (hard flour or strong flour)
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. powdered milk (dried milk)
1 tsp. salt
10g (0.35oz.) butter
1 tsp. dry yeast
1. Not to make a mistake, measure all the ingredients in advance with a measuring cup and measuring spoon. If you make a mistake, you will waste 4 hours baking the bread. (Measuring cup and measuring spoon come with the bread machine.) Or, you want to remember where you are up to if anyone talked to you while placing the ingredients.
2. Remove the bread pan (twist the bread pan anti-clockwise and lift up to remove) and set the kneading blade. Make sure that they are clean before you use.
3. Place and pile up the bread flour, sugar, powdered milk, salt, and butter in the middle of the bread pan. Then pour in the water around the pile. Wipe the outside of the pan to remove any flour or liquid.
4. Put the bread pan into the bread machine and turn slightly clockwise.
5. Close the lid.
6. Open the upper lid and place the dry yeast in the dry yeast dispenser. It will add the dry yeast automatically. Wipe if it’s wet but avoid generating the static electricity.
7. Choose a baking option. Select a bread type. Start the machine.
8. When it’s done, press stop and remove the bread pan from the bread machine immediately. Leave to cool on a kitchen cloth for 2 minutes. Then remove the bread from the bread pan and allow to cool on a wire rack. Remove the blade if the blade got stuck in the bread.
I know you can’t wait for 4 hours, so set the timer so that it would be ready in the morning!
Water in the Creek (Instrumental)
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥YOU TUBE♥ Please Subscribe 🙂
♥Facebook FAN PAGE♥ Please “Like” me 🙂
♥Google+ FAN PAGE♥ Please +1 🙂
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
♥Follow me on Instagram♥
hi everyone styling to show you how to make a basic loaf of bread using a home bakery if you follow my facebook page you know that I wanna Home Bakery at the recipe contest so I'm going to show you how it works so I hope you find this helpful and we can try it out not to make a mistake I recommend you to measure all the ingredients before you start because you don't want to waste four hours baking it so this is my bread machine open and remove the bread pan do you know what's missing you must set the kneading blade and of course make sure that everything is clean before you use now at the bread flour you want to pile up the ingredients in the middle of the pan then pouring the water around the pile wipe the outside of the pan to remove any flour or liquid then put the bread pan into the bread machine then close the lid then open the upper lid you will find dry use dispenser wipe if it's wet but avoid generating the static electricity now add the dry yeast then close the lid choose a baking option select a bread type then press Start after four hours so that's why I told you you don't want to make a mistake oh by the way wasn't talking bread machine I'm sorry when it's done stop the Machine and remove the bread pan immediately then leave to cool on a kitchen cloth for two minutes remove the bread from the bread pan allow to cool on a wire rack then remove the blade if the blade got stuck slice the bread and now it's done thanks for watching I hope enjoyed much it's ro you