Buy the Tasty Cookbook Today:
Here is what you’ll need!
3½ cups of ground chicken breast
1 cup of flour
1 chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon of salt
½ tablespoon hot pepper
5 oz of cream cheese
¼ cup chopped parsley
¼ cup chives
1 can of corn
½ cup of mozzarella
22 slices of bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C)
2. In a bowl, combine chicken, flour, eggs, onion, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth. Reserve.
3. In another bowl combine the cream cheese, parsley, spring onion, corn and potatoes until smooth.
4. Arrange the bacon slices in a round shape, leaving the tips out.
5. Place the chicken stuffing underneath and on the sides. Save a portion for the top.
6. Add cream cheese paste and spread well.
7. Put the rest of the chicken, close with the bacon tips and cover with foil.
8. Bake for 30 minutes
9. Remove the paper and leave it for another 30 minutes
10. Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes, then uncover.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network